Deal with Hawaiian Haystack online. A Hawaiian haystack (also known as a "chicken sundae") is a type of haystack. It is a convenience cuisine dish composed of a rice base and several toppings. Hawaiian Haystacks are notoriously made with a gravy concocted from cream of chicken soup, milk and sour cream (or some such variation on this theme). Hawaiian Haystacks were always a favorite dinner when we were growing up! We love how you can build your own dish just the way you like it!
Hawaiian Haystacks are about as Hawaiian as. Hawaiian Haystacks are great to serve at large gatherings, such as family reunions, banquets, Girl's Camp, parties and other events. These Hawaiian haystacks are a family favorite dinner that's easy, inexpensive and completely customizable. You bring about baking scorch Hawaiian Haystack practicing 11 program as well as 6 including. Here you go rack up.
technique of Hawaiian Haystack
- give 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- also 1 can of salsa.
- give 1/2 packages of cheese your choice.
- give 1 pinch of green onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare pinch of whatever you want! e.g. chow mein noodles, olives, onions, tomatoes, etc..
- also tbsp of olive oil.
- a little tbsp of ground black pepper.
- also tsp of paprika.
- then pinch of garlic powder.
Made in the crockpot and perfect for busy weeknights. Hawaiian Haystacks contain shredded chicken that has been coated in a creamy gravy and served on top of rice. The rice is loaded with salad bar toppings (pretty much anything you'd find in a salad bar. Sharing my favorite Hawaiian Haystacks recipe today!
Hawaiian Haystack instructions
- Cook rice, keep separate..
- Put olive oil in pan, dice chicken, cook until browned.
- Add cream of chicken to the pan of chicken and spices to your taste..
- Simmer all together and gather ingredients. Put rice as base and top with salsa, cheese, green onion, and anything you can think of that you like. This sounds gross, but everything works out and tastes great!.
- Note: if you let the sauce sit, it will thicken. Mine in the picture looks watery because I instantly put it on my plate. I was hungry!.
Perfect crock pot recipe the whole family loves! Homemade chicken gravy and lots of toppings! See more ideas about Hawaiian haystacks, Haystacks recipe, Hawaiian haystack recipe. Hawaiian Haystacks is a favorite dinner for everyone. Kids love picking their toppings and moms love.