Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" - no oats. This low carb porridge recipe is a modified version of the no-oatmeal hot cereal. I enjoy eating hot cereal so this low carb porridge really hit the spot on these cold winter Although you can add in some fruit, I usually just eat it plain. Healthy Fruit Porridge is one such delicious as well as nutritious recipe that is very easy to be prepared and will make sure you get your daily doze of nourishment.
Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great Oatmeal is often referred to as porridge. They're also often included in muffins, granola bars, cookies and other baked goods. You make heating stew Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" - no oats adopting 7 method furthermore 7 and. Here is how you cook.
method of Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" - no oats
- You need 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- It's of raisins.
- It's 150 ml of milk (I prefer soy milk! - tastes great for this).
- You need 1 pinch of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of linseed.
- It's 4 of almonds.
There's no need to miss out on a bowl of healthy hot "oatmeal" or porridge, when you can make this delicious recipe in just minutes. This low carb porridge is creamy, warming Keto breakfast heaven! And while you can get gluten free oatmeal, oats do contain a significant amounts of carbs. Frankly, you can get more nutrients elsewhere without sending your blood sugar levels.
Low carb healthy fruit "porridge" - no oats individually
- Chop fruit into small chunks. Can use various fruits and combinations, but banana and apples form the base. Can add strawberries, pears, nectarines, kiwis etc..
- Pour milk into a breakfast bowl and add the almonds..
- Microwave the milk and almonds until milk is steaming hot..
- Carefully add all the chopped fruit to the bowl..
- Add a handful of raisins..
- Sprinkle seeds if available - chia, linseed, sunflower, pumpkin, dried cranberries/apricots etc..
Porridge made with oats is sometimes called oatmeal. Porridge is an excellent start to the day because oats are a The nutritional profile will change again depending on what you add to the recipe such as salt, sugars, fruits or peanut butter. What is a healthy portion size? Porridge oats have a very low Glycemic Index, meaning that the glycogen from the carb is released into your bloodstream slowly. Many of these toppings are made with pantry staples, so you can easily make these toppings any day of the week.