Avoid Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats on sale. The Story: Continuing on with both my Red Velvet mini-series and also my Puppy Chow binge…. Now since I am allergic to all things Red Velvet (red dye doesn't like me) I didn't actually taste these. But I caught my roommate sneaking handfuls while I was taking photos and what was left was taken to. This red velvet puppy chow is perfect for every day snacking or a fun and festive homemade gift for any holiday or occasion. Let red velvet puppy chow cool completely before eating.
If desired, add candy or sprinkles to puppy chow to make it more festive. Red Velvet Puppy Chow is a fun and simple dessert recipe. It's great for parties and perfect for holidays like Valentine's Day or Christmas! You look after browning fricassee Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats testing 14 compound than 7 moreover. Here is how you take care of.
prescription of Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats
- This of RED VELVET PUPPY CHOW....
- This 5 cups of Rice Chex Cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of red velvet cake mix.
- give 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- then 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- use 3/4 cup of white choc. chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of choc. chips.
- then 1 cup of valentine's colored m&ms.
- also 1/2 cup of valentine's sprinkles.
- use of CUPID FLOATS....
- add 2 liter of cherry 7up.
- give of vanilla ice cream.
- You need of red licorice.
This Red Velvet Puppy Chow was a huge hit at my holiday party! The recipe is just as easy to make as traditional puppy chow. Red velvet cake is a Southern treat. We have taken the classic cake flavor and turned it into a no-bake sweet treat.
Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats method
- Pour chex into large mixing bowl..
- In seperate bowl melt choc. Chips in microwave or on stove (your choice). Careful not to burn. Add cream cheese & milk to melted chips & beat until smooth. Pour melted cream cheese & chips to bowl with chex. Mix until chex is completely coated..
- In a 17 gallon ziploc bag pour powdered sugar & red velvet cake mix..
- Add coated chex mix to powdered sugar cake mix, close & shake shake shake!!!.
- Pour chex mix from the bag on cookie sheet to cool. When cooled put in a serving bowl & decorate with m&ms & sprinkles..
- Now for the cupid floats! In a large mug put 1-2 scoops of ice cream, pour in the cherry 7up & if you want to sprinkle with candy hearts, sprinkles or valentine's colored marshmallows you may. I also used red licorice for the straw!😊.
This puppy chow can be wrapped up and given as a gift, or it can be the star of your Christmas cookie platter. Valentines colored M&M's or other candies. A note to anyone who would like to be my valentine: puppy chow is one of my favorite childhood treats and will most likely make me fall in love with you. A childhood favorite treat kissed with red velvet and pretzels. It is sweet, a little bit salty and crunchy.