11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan).
You fix frying steam 11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan) applying 19 technique as well as 6 moreover. Here you are get there.
procedure of 11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan)
- You need 1 cup of daikon diced.
- It's 1 cup of green split lentils (or whatever lentils you have).
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Prepare of small piece of turmeric root grated or ½ teaspoon dried turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of large bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1-2 of green chillies finely sliced.
- It's 1 pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 6 of tomatoes roughly chopped (or a tin of tomatoes).
- It's 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 cubes of dark chocolate.
- It's of For Garnishing.
- It's handful of fresh coriander roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli, sliced.
11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan) little by little
- Dice the daikon into cubes. Wash the lentils under running water until the water runs clear and set aside..
- Heat a pan over medium flame and add the oil. Place the bay leaf, cloves and cumin seeds in the pan and when the seeds starts to crackle, add the ginger paste, green chilli and asafoetida. Saute the mixture for 5 minutes..
- Add the daikon, lentils, chilli powder and mix them well until coated and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, water and salt. Place a lid on the pan and cook until the lentils are soft, adding more water if necessary..
- Add in the chocolate and stir until melted..
- Transfer the daikon dal into a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and chilli. Serve with tacos or paratha..